Prime Travel Data is an update of chapter 29, "Country Data Sheets," from the first
edition of John Bermont's How To Europe, published in 1982. See
About this Data Sheet for further insight.
You may link the URL
freely on your site. When you link please send the URL for your linking page
and a crosslink will be installed to your site if it has significant
content for travelers in Europe.
You may print one copy of this page for your personal use.
When in Europe, travel as the Europeans do. You'll save time, cash, and
Here's how to:
• Master the rails and roads
• Pay less for rooms and food
• Pack light and dress for travel
• Avoid pickpockets and rip-offs
• Find a job, move over, and settle in
• Handle European money, metrics, electricity,
telephones, e-mail, metros, buses, taxis, shopping,
customs, languages, health and safety, their weather,
your attitude, and much more.